Welcome to The City of Mason Golf Center
City of Mason Golf Center and CourseView Restaurant Operational Changes
- *Senior & higher risk individuals may book tee times during the first 2 hours of the day.
- *Hand sanitizer is placed on counters in the Restaurant and Pro Shop.
- *The CourseView Restaurant is open for Carry Out food and beverage orders only. Seating is prohibited in the restaurant and on the Patio.
- *Cash is discouraged the CourseView Restaurant.
- *The Driving Range is closed.
- *All Golf Cart touch points are sanitized before and after play. This includes; steering wheel, seat, dash area, forward/reverse lever, arm rests, bag straps and keys
- *The Golf Course is open with the following modifications:
- *Tee Times are being scheduled every 20 minutes vs. every 10 minutes.
- *Only one customer is allowed to check in at a time. If more than one customer is in the Pro Shop they are reminded to practice Social Distancing and maintain 6 feet distance with others.
- *Single rider golf carts are required. Golfers in carts are reminded to practice the Social Distancing 6 foot guidelines
- *Cash will not be accepted in the Pro Shop. The customer operated credit card machines and surrounding counter top area is sanitized after every transaction.
- *Golfers are told to putt with the flagstick in the cup. Flagsticks should never be touched.
- *Cup liners on the greens are raised to prevent balls from being holed and golfers from retrieving a holed putt.
- *All sand rakes, divot mix bottles, and ball washers have been removed.
- *Clubhouse touch points are sanitized hourly throughout the day.
Experience the Grizzly - our 18 hole championship course played by the best of the PGA, the LPGA, and the Senior PGA TOUR for the last 30 years. Open to the public with all the amenities of a country club. Pro Shop, Locker Room, Sports Bar and Restaurant, Patio Grille, etc.