|Lessons are by appointment only. Sessions last for forty (40) minutes. Fee includes facility use and practice balls during your lesson.|
|Instructor|| Fee |
|Andy Horn, Head Pro|| $55.00 |
|Jack Kraemer, Assistant Pro|| $55.00 |
|Jonathan Williams, Assistant Pro || $50.00 |
|Marianne Morris, Assistant Pro|| $50.00 |
|#1 Playing lessons:|
Maximize your enjoyment and learn more while playing with a PGA professional instructor. This is the perfect opportunity to learn about your swing, your short game and how to score on the course. You and your PGA professional will talk about every shot you take during your hour playing lesson.
One hour: $100.00
#2 Three Hour learning program:
Benefit from a more intensive instructional session. This three hour program is perfect for students that are really serious about taking their game to the next level. We will work one hour on the full swing, one hour on short game, and then we take it to the course for the last hour.
#3 Six Hour program:
Treat yourself to your own PGA golf coach for a day. With six hours of golf instruction personalized to your needs, the next level will be closer than you think! Your day will be all golf. Full swing, short game, putting, bunker work, trouble shots, and the most important part, how to manage your game in tournaments and on the course.
|Series: Five lessons for the price of four.|
|Three one hour and 15 minute lessons|
Times: 6:00 to 7:15
Max attendance 10 persons
Clinic #1 May 29th, June 5th, June 12th
Clinic #2 July 10th, July 17th, July 24th
Each student receives a handout detailing all areas covered and a coupon for a free Bruin 18-hole round.
For more information email Jonathan at GCKI_golfclinic@yahoo.com
- 1st Session: Short Game: Chipping and putting
- 2nd Session: Basic Swing: Set-up, ball position, stance, posture and alignment
- 3rd Session: Long Games, Fairway woods and drivers
|Bruin Course Junior Camp|
June to August, Nine Week Program, Tues. or Thurs.
All successful youth programs have some parental involvement. We strongly encourage parents to participate by chaperoning.
Program consists of:
- Nine weeks of instruction prior to organized play, with reserved junior tee times.
- Year long membership to the Bruin for attendee.
- Bruin Junior Camp Gift.
- Weekly prizes for each age group.
- Final tournament and awards banquet at end of season with skill award presentations and overall trophy presentations.
- Wednesday Team competition. Pick your own partner. Must be a Tuesday or Thursday Camp Member.
$385.00 or $725.00 for two family members
Register in the Pro Shop or email GCKI_jrcamp@yahoo.com
Returning juniors registration is now open
Open enrollment starts April 1st
Again this year...Mini Jr. Camp
Now for those who have not been able to get into our other Jr. Camps
- 4 week program
- Ages 8-15
- Mid June or Mid July
- No juniors will ever be turned away!